• June 2, 2022 at 11:14 am #27239
    Tim Murphy
    Participant

Looking for crew with some sailing experience for Mon to Thurs sailing.

June 3, 2022 at 9:22 am #27242
    Christopher
    Participant

Tim, I’d be interested in crewing during the week. I have a green flag rating and have had had a cruising membership in the past.
    You can reach me at cploreti@gmail.com
    Chris Loreti

June 5, 2022 at 4:17 pm #27251
    Gordon Phillips
    Participant

Hi Tim, Also would be willing and interested in crewing during the week. I have a mid-fleet cruising membership and yellow flag (testing soon for green) sailing rating. I can be reached at gordon.m.phillips@gmail.com, Cheers, Gordon

July 6, 2022 at 8:51 pm #27360
    prl1022
    Participant

I am experienced sailor but a new member. I have coastal cruised for 40 years available weekdays contact me at prl1022@verizon.net

July 18, 2022 at 6:37 am #27401
    Alex G.
    Participant

I am interested in Wednesday or Friday evening/late afternoon sailing, preferably starting at 5:30. This would be for any week for the whole season. I am working on a red flag rating and want to gain experience. I sail well but am mainly working on rigging/de-rigging and docking. I may email some of you about this. I’m at midtempomailbox-forums@yahoo.com. (Sorry for the disposable email but I’m not sure if I will get spammed by posting this here.)

July 22, 2022 at 9:28 am #27405
    Andres Puigbo
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I am also available during the week. I have a mid fleet membership. I am still a reg flag, but I have taken the performance classes and even the Boston Harbour introduction class. I need more practice and experience to test to yellow and green. I am available until the August 9th.

Andres

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags