• May 13, 2023 at 5:38 pm #29263
    cpmurphy2017
    Participant

Hello all,
    I recently got my red flag certificate for R19 Fleet. Has been a few years since I last sailed, which I mainly sailed Club 420 Dinghys and some time on R19s. I’m available weekdays after 2pm and any time weekends. Would love to get proficient again and progress to a yellow flag rating. Shoot me a text @ 339-221-3706, also open to crewing on larger cruisers and get some experience on those as well if you need crew.

Thanks,
    Connor

June 3, 2023 at 2:42 pm #29377
    Ming C.
    Participant

hi Connor,
    I got red flag last October, so took 6 months break. Now I am looking for practice as well.
    My cell: 413-417-9055

thanks,
    Ming

July 4, 2023 at 12:11 pm #29487
    Andrew Goldberg
    Participant

Hi Ming,
    I took the red flag certification last August and have been racing on Thursday nights. I’d love to get in more practice in between the races. Please let me know if you are interested in practicing together. Best, Andy
    P.S. my email is andrew.goldberg5@gmail.com

July 4, 2023 at 12:15 pm #29488
    Andrew Goldberg
    Participant

Hi Connor,
    I took the red flag certification last August and have been racing on Thursday nights. I’d love to get in more practice in between the races. Please let me know if you are interested in practicing together. Best, Andy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.